Incident in Berkeley Square will be out Monday, 2 November. I’m so excited to have it out in the world and be able to discuss it with readers. Last week I shared the pendant that was my inspiration for the pendant Malcolm gives Suzanne. Above are the earrings that were my inspiration for the blue topaz earrings Raoul sends to Laura before the book begins and that she wears to the ball (the earrings above are green quartz).
We had fun on the Google Group with readers guessing who some quotes from the book belonged to. Here are a few more to while away the time until 2 November. For any or all guess who is speaking, whom they are speaking to, and if you like speculate on the circumstances in which the quote is spoken.
- “Ten minutes, and you’ll never know anyone was here.”
- “Thank you. For being who you are.”
- “I think the only thing to do is seek refuge on the dance floor.”
- “No, I know, safer that way, for him and me. Doesn’t stop me from worrying. He’s not hurt?”
- “I think you’re doing both of you a disservice. Where do you think he got those ideals in the first place?”
Have a wonderful Halloween weekend! Here are Mélanie and me at the Jack-o-Lantern Jamboree at Children’s Fairyland last weekend.
Happy All Hallows’ Eve!